WSU 125th Birthday Wishes

• 125 years? What a great year to earn my graduate degree from Weber State University!

• Five years ago when I was a WSU student, I never would have guessed I would return to WSU as an employee. WSU is by far the greatest place I've ever worked. It's my dream job, and I would love to be here for WSU's 150th anniversary!

• Happy 125th Birthday, Weber State! As both my alma mater and my employer, you've changed my life in so many ways. I can't imagine where I'd be in life without this institution.

• Happy Birthday from the Jorgensen Family, a late grandfather, who was a professor, Father and Mother who were students, and sons who were and are students! Go Wildcats

• Happy birthday!

• Happy birthday WSU!

• Congratulations Weber State University on an incredible 125 years!

• A video with a Happy Birthday message from members of the Weber State men's basketball team.

• Happy Birthday Weber State!

• Happy Birthday Weber State University Continue to shine your light that beckons those, young and old, near and far, to pursue their dreams! I'm honored to be a part of this proud tradition.

• Happy Birthday, Weber! I started at the WSU preschool and ended with a WSU BA that got me my dream job in DC. I'll be wearing purple (and probably purchasing some Wildcat pride) for my office.

• Hooray Weber State! Thanks for providing opportunities for so many of us! Congratulations on years of success!

• Happy 125th Weber State! May there be many more to come!

• Weber State University is one of the best university's I have known in Utah. It have one of the best collection of students, faculties, facilities and recruitments for MBA grads. Proud to be a "weberite"

• Happy days to Weber State University!! More than ecstatic to be part of this amazing celebration. Go Wildcats!!!

• HAPPY B-DAY! Great College!

• Happy birthday Weber State from California

• HAPPY 125TH BIRTHDAY from International Falls, Minnesota! The ice box of the North.

• Happy Birthday, Weber State!! Congratulations on turning 125! I never imagined myself staying at this school, let alone working here. But I am so glad I stayed. The opportunities and relationships are what have kept me. I can't thank you enough for the opportunities! You rock!! All the best and congratulations again! Teresa

• Happy birthday Weber State! Here's hoping that the next 125 years will be GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!

• Happy 125th birthday from Comm 3400!!