Campaign Chair’s Message

As an entrepreneur, venture capitalist and foundation board member, I recognize the importance of return on investment. The accessible and affordable higher education offered at Weber State University is the ultimate return on investment. Weber State students invest time, effort and tuition, and in return, receive something of immeasurable value — a degree that can literally transform their lives.

I believe in Weber State. I believe in what happens here. I believe in the ideas that take flight and the dreams that come true here. My wife, Jeanne, and I met at Weber. When it was time to send our six children to college, we sent them to Weber. Each of their respective spouses is a Weber State graduate, and I look forward to the day that our grandchildren enroll at WSU — not because it’s nearby, but because it’s the best.

Over the years, I have invested in this university. Today, I urge you to follow my lead. A gift to Dream 125 is a gift to an institution that has played a major role in the development of our community, our state and our region for 125 years. I promise you a gratifying return on your investment.

Appreciatively,

Alan Hall
Chair, WSU Board of Trustees
Chair, Dream 125 Campaign Steering Committee