There are many ways to invest in Dream 125: The Campaign for Weber State, all of which will benefit WSU students and faculty and have an impact on the university’s future. Donors are encouraged to consider multi-year pledges that will provide a sustained stream of support upon which the university can count for years to come.

Make a Gift Online

Cash Gifts

Outright gifts can be made using cash, check or credit card in the following ways:

  1. Give Online: make a university-wide donation or choose a specific college or division. Donations can be made with a credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) from your bank. Either option can be used to establish a recurring donation. Give online.
  2. Give by Mail: send donations by mail by making checks payable to “Weber State University” and mailing to:

    Weber State University
    1265 Village Dr Dept 4018
    Ogden UT 84408-4018
  3. Give by Phone: make a credit card donation over the phone at 801-626-6138
  4. Give in Person: donations may be made in person with cash, check or credit card. Come into the Development Office on WSU’s Ogden campus:
    Hurst Center for Lifelong Learning, suite 202
    1265 Village Dr.
    Ogden UT 84408

Matching Gifts

More than 6,000 parent companies, subsidiaries and corporate foundations match their employees' cash gifts to nonprofit organizations. Contact your employer for specifics on their policies and procedures.

Annual Fund

The WSU Annual Fund allows you to make a difference in a specific college or program of your choice on an annual basis. As a bonus, when you sign up for an annual fund at a level of $125 or more, $35 of your donation is credited toward your alumni association membership.

Learn More About the WSU Annual Fund

Planned Gifts

Planned gifts include:

  • bequests
  • trusts
  • gift annuities
  • gifts-in-kind (tangible property such as art, books, computer equipment or manufacturing equipment.)
  • memorial gifts (honor a family member or friend)

They can be funded with many different types of assets including:

  • securities (stocks)
  • real estate
  • CDs
  • reirement assets

Learn More About Planned Giving

To make a donation

Contact Matt Spencer for information.
Call: 801-626-6568 or

Faculty & Staff Gifts

Faculty and staff have the option of Automatic Payroll Deduction (not available for adjunct, hourly and/or student staff).

To make a donation

To set up any desired dollar amount to be automatically deducted each pay period:

Call Advancement Services: 801-626-7383 or